Maestro Strategic Marketing Team
Between Maestro’s staff and its partners, our team collectively brings over 100 years of industry experience to bear on our clients’ projects. Each member of the Maestro team are skilled in their respective professions.
Joan A. Wackell, Owner & Principal
- Strategic Plan Development and Execution
- Marketing Consulting
- Brand Development/Refinement & Positioning
- Integrative and Creative Traditional & Digital Marketing Solutions
- Marketing Communications Planning
- Website Content Development and Management
- Public Relations and Community Relations
- Crisis Communications Planning
- Project Management
With over twenty-five years in marketing, Joan Wackell, Owner, is a skilled marketing strategist and marketing advisor with expertise in developing creative and powerful marketing strategies and advice to help grow businesses. Working with small to mid-sized businesses she helps clients understand marketing in the digital age by providing consults and developing strategies that combine innovative traditional marketing with social media marketing to build your brand, increase visibility and grow your businesses.
While Joan’s marketing experience is broad, she is passionate about creating strategic marketing and communications plans that orchestrate integrated and innovative direction… cost effectively.
Joan is a graduate of Assumption College, Worcester, MA. She earned her APR designation from the Public Relations Society of America in 1992. She previously served as:
- Senior Officer and Manager of Marketing at Worcester Art Museum
- Director of Public Affairs at a large insurance company
- Owner of a Public Relations firm
- Chair of the Millbury Library Building Committee
- President of the Ad Club of Worcester
B.A. Assumption College, Worcester, MA
A.A. Quinsigamond Community College
Paul F. Wackell, Inbound Marketing Strategist
Imagine Web Designs
- Website Design & Development
- Responsive Website Development
- Search Engine Optimization
- Content Marketing
- Inbound Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
Paul got an early creative start as a photographer and later in IT, each of which have translated into his becoming an outstanding website designer and later the owner of a website development and design firm. An entrepreneur at heart, he is working on expanding into yet another Internet-related business.
Pauls’ expertise in technology and Internet marketing are an integral part of the services offered by Maestro. As a member of Maestro’s staff, he is largely responsible for developing the inbound marketing chapter of clients’ strategic marketing plans and consulting with clients on social media and mobile marketing. He conducts SEO (search engine optimization) research and develops comprehensive integrated strategies that assist clients to take advantage of developing technologies and electronic communications channels.Paul attended Auburn University in Auburn, Alabama and holds a certificate in Web Technologies from Worcester Polytechnic Institute. His previous experience includes website design and development, computer hardware and software support, and professional photography.