Client Brief: Marketing Project — "I Want That Bank Project"
This small art and frame gallery was on a mission- to capture the art project for a local bank's major building renovation. With several commercial projects under his belt, capturing this job was particularly important to this business owner, since his business and residence are located in the town where the bank is located.
- Designer was the designer already committed to another business?
- Bank large; business small
- A marketing presentation folder had previously been developed for this client to promote his business and would be used to lobby for this project. Inserts included:
- Cover letter requesting consideration
- Professionally produced photo sheets of previous projects
- Backgrounder about owner and the business
- Client list
- Initial telephone follow-ups during renovations
The bank renovation project was completed one year following initial contact with the president. Several follow-up calls were made in the interim. The job was awarded to the client and will be executed in three phases: it totals 70 art prints, each matted and framed. Design services were also provided. In he meantime, the client has received several other jobs from the bank including the matting of 100 renderings that are given as gifts to bank clients.